“Let’s do what we love and do a lot of it.” – Marc Jacobs
This June blog roundup has me feeling inspired as well as motivated. I am truly enamoured with the beautiful and equally informative content that these fellow bloggers have compiled! If nothing else, these posts are just so pretty to look at (so look at them, dammit).
If you’re not already following these bloggers I highly recommend that you do! I’ll be honest, I spend a good amount of time Insta-stalking each and every one and I love that I’m totally okay with admitting that (as I hear all baby boomers questioning what the world has come to). I’ll assume you’re a millennial – or close enough to – and can completely relate to what I just said. In any case read and enjoy! Until next time, stay beautiful, my friend (Dos Equis, anyone?).
- Redux Squad | How to get fake looking lashes without a lash extension
- Sheer Beauty | Make Up Of The Day – Simple Liner With A Twist
- Under the Blush | New & Noteworthy – Colourpop Cosmetics
- Leopard Couture | How to: Style a Longline Side Slit Top
- The Blonde Silhouette | Vintage Barbie
- Tracie Marie Please | Gold On The Ceiling
- Undergraduate Style | Texture
- Gina Alyse | 6 Secrets to Easy & Awesome Blog Graphics
- Feeding My Addiction | Cookies, Cakes & Catch-Ups Part 7: Surprise Birthday!