“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
Like you, I frequent blogs for inspiration (beauty, style and all else), a good read and sometimes just because. Naturally, I find myself stumbling upon content that is share-worthy so much so that I’ve decided to compile a blog roundup of my favourite beauty, style and miscellaneous posts I’ve come across throughout the month of May. With so many fab reads in the blogosphere, it would be an injustice not to spread some cyber love, no? That’s why, from this point onward, at the end of every month I’ll be featuring my favourite reads for that given time period. So brew a cup o’ Joe, cushion your derrière and get to reading, kids!
- Haute Tempered | Why to Ditch Your Chemical Sunscreen this Summer
- La Belle Sirene | New In | Sexton In The City Cosmetics
- Liner and Glitter and Gloss | Mani Masterpieces | Creating the Perfect Nail Art
- Do It For The Irony | How To Be Influential With Sucky View Counts | #MayMakers
- EChanning | Blogging Resources: Free Stock Photo Sites
- Runs and Roses | Watermelon Rosemary Mojito
If you’re a blogger, share your URL below. Or, if you frequent a blog, keep the blog love going and share its URL below!